Here's a really easy, quick (for lasagna) and healthy recipe. I got it from AllRecipes.
8 servings
Prep time: 30 min Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min Total Time: 1 hr 40 min
Ingredients
Directions
Nutritional Information
For one serving
Calories - 361
Fat - 11.8g
Carbohydrates - 41.6g
Protein - 23.4g
My Modifications
I've made this recipe with spinach and then I made it again with ground turkey in place of the spinach. I prefer using ground turkey. If you do make this recipe with spinach, I'd try using fresh instead of frozen. I used frozen and I just think it would taste a lot better with fresh. Also, this recipe says to not cook the lasagna noodles. I half cook the lasagna noodles and I think it turns out perfectly. Criss-crossing the noodles when assembling the lasagna will help it stay together when you cut it to serve it. I cut the recipe in half and used an 8x8 baking dish. You may have to cut some of the noodles to make it fit, but it's well worth it because this lasagna is really yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment